Monday, May 21, 2012

What? A yummy Lean Cuisine meal?

Yes! It does exist! The Honey Balsamic Chicken steamable meal is really good. Last time I was at Target I picked up several meals - knowing they'd probably just be meh - and this is the last one left. The other ones were just as I assumed - okay, but nothing to get excited about. The Honey Balsamic Chicken, however, tastes just as good as it sounds.

It takes about 4 1/2 minutes to cook - and all you need to do is pop it in the microwave. A lot of frozen meals tell you to cut a slit here, cut off the seal over this, then peel it back to stir and replace. Kind of a pain in the ass. This meal is designed to be steamed in the packaging. Nice and easy. It is a little on the small side, like all frozen diet entrees, but you can easily add a side if you don't think it will fill you up.

In other news, I received my first wedding present today. How exciting! My Great Aunt and Uncle that won't be attending sent a card and a check. I was very touched, and it's a shame they won't be able to make it. I got the thank you note in the mail right away, because I'm awesome like that.

It's also storming today. Again. It's making me a little nervous. I hope all the storms calm down before the wedding, which is less than two weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment