Saturday, May 19, 2012

Busy busy Saturday

Well, not really. I've been unproductive as ever. I'm trying to get my room clean and tidy for when Dan gets here -- IN 8 DAYS!!!! That's so freaking exciting. But, it's hard because Dan's got so many games in my room that I feel like it won't look nice no matter what I do. And I've got to get all these OTHER games out of the living room and into my room - so, add to the pile. Argh.

Anyways - I did actually get a few things done. I went to Wal-Mart to see if the candles I want to use for my centerpieces would be cheaper in store. Online you can only buy them in packs of three, whereas you can purchase them individually in the store. The Wal-Mart I went to didn't carry them at all, so there was my answer. While walking out of the store I noticed that the Children's Miracle Network was there grilling and selling food. So, being the strong dieter that I am, I bought a cheeseburger and fries. It doesn't count if it's for charity, right??



No? Oh well, it was delicious. I didn't even eat half of those fries. I felt bad for throwing them away, but what can you do? I'd rather waste them than force myself to eat them and let my appetite get out of control again.

I went home and got on the computer (Me on the computer? That's a new concept right there) and realized that today is the 19th. That means that tomorrow is the due date for our final payment for the DJ.  So Dan paid that (yay!) so that's another thing we've got down. I also decided to go ahead and order the candles. I was slightly annoyed because the ship to store option (free) was a no go because the estimated arrival date was 5/29 - 6/4. Yeah, because I'm going to risk that when I need the candles for a centerpiece for my JUNE 3RD wedding. Lame. So I paid for shipping to my house which should be here no later than Thursday. That makes no sense to me, but oh well.

I also got my Vistaprint package today as well as the party invites from my Aunt Chesney. I didn't actually get anything for the wedding, although I did get some gifts for Zack and Rebecca. As well as my change of address cards. They're so cute and colorful.

Anyways, the day isn't over so I still have time to get something productive done. I will do it. I promise. Right now. Later. Definitely later.

No comments:

Post a Comment