Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Why hello, July

So, how did that happen? Things have been kind of crazy around here - plus I've been bummed and had no motivation to write about stuff.

Okay, so first off all Dan got in just fine (whew!) and it was so wonderful to spend time preparing for the wedding with him - even though it was only a few days.

The wedding itself was so wonderful. Everything went SO well! The weather was perfect, and everyone had so much fun!



















So yeah, that was great. The following week was spent playing tourist with my new in-laws. We did all sorts of fun stuff - it's really great to be a tourist in your own town. Then, after my new Sister-in-law and her husband had gone home we (Dan, his mother, his brother, and myself) went to New Orleans for a few days where my Aunt hosted a wonderful party in our honor. It was absolutely wonderful!









The next day my Aunt went with us to to bayou for a swamp tour. That was seriously fun!









Afterwards we didn't do too much, it was just nice to relax and enjoy time with my new husband. Now we're just trying to get the visa together so that I can join him in England. Unfortunately that won't happen any sooner than November - so I'm stuck in that state of limbo waiting for my life to get where it's supposed to be. Pretty depressing actually. 

But, until then, I am looking forward to learn how to knit. I am starting classes on Saturday and I just can't wait. 

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment