Friday, July 13, 2012

Heaven. Absolute heaven.

I just got word today that my Aunt and my Uncle and his partner are going to be coming in from New Orleans for a visit. Yeah, no one tells me anything. Gah.

Well anyways, I decided to cook something super sweet and yummy to welcome them properly. I decided to make Heaven. I got the recipe from this blog.

Preheat oven to 350F

It's a very simple recipe.

Press cookie dough into the bottom of your muffin pan. You don't have to use the liners, but I wanted to.

Place a Reece's cup face down on top of the cookie dough.

Spoon brownie batter on top of the Reece's cup. The blog says to fill it 1/4 full. I did a little more than that and it turned out fine.

The blog says to bake for 18 minutes. Mine weren't ready, so I added 5 minutes and they were prefect.

Let cool and enjoy : )

















Yes, they do taste as amazing as they look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment